THE LAURA JANE MUSSER FUND was established by the estate of Laura Jane Musser of Little Falls, Minnesota to continue the personal philanthropy which she practiced in her lifetime.
DEADLINES FOR GRANTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Please refer to the specific grant page for details on the granting process and application procedures. Links to online granting system are located on grant pages.
- Environmental Initiative Deadline: March 13, 2015 - Online proposals will be accepted starting February 13, 2015.
- Arts Deadline: March 20, 2015 - Online proposals will be accepted starting February 20, 2015.
- Little Falls/Morrison County Deadline: March 20, 2015 - Online proposals will be accepted starting February 20, 2015.
- Intercultural Harmony Deadline: October 16, 2015 - Online proposals will be accepted starting September 16, 2016
- Rural Initiative Deadline: November 6, 2015 - Online proposals will be accepted starting October 6, 2015
Areas Of Interest
For guidelines and application procedures, please click on the area of interest below. An organization may not apply to more than one initiative per year. Please note that the Laura Jane Musser Fund does not fund advocacy.
Encouraging rural communities to create collaborative and participatory efforts among citizens to strengthen their towns and regions.
Building a community-based approach to solving environmental problems and encouraging environmental stewardship.
Promoting mutual understanding and cooperation between groups and citizens of different cultural backgrounds.
Assisting nonprofit arts organizations to develop, implement or sustain exceptional artistic opportunities for adults and children.
Supporting nonprofit organizations in Little Falls and Morrison County, MN to develop and maintain strong, vibrant and healthy communities.
Supporting new or on-going programs or projects that make real change in the environment, the community, and the lives of youth.
THE LAURA JANE MUSSER FUND was established by the estate of Laura Jane Musser of Little Falls, Minnesota to continue the personal philanthropy, which she practiced in her lifetime.
Mary Karen Lynn-Klimenko
Grants Program Manager
THE LAURA JANE MUSSER FUND
For online application links, please see the appropriate grant pages.